Replace your glass, keep your window frames
- Why change perfectly good window frames when you can just upgrade your glass!
- A warmer, brighter home – and up to 50% cheaper.
Replacing your existing glass with new ENERGLAZE heat-retaining insulated glass units (IGUs) will keep your home warmer and save energy – for only half the cost of a full window replacement.
ENERGLAZE is suitable for most uPVC, aluminium and timber frames (subject to survey).
Our glass replacement can be carried out in less than a day. We simply remove the old inefficient glass and replace it with energy-efficient low-e glass. The old glass is taken away and recycled. Your window frame remains in place, avoiding the need for touch up or redecorating afterwards.
- Up to 70% more efficient than standard double glazing
- Save on energy costs by up to €400 per annum
- Suitable for all uPVC, aluminium and timber double-glazed windows
- High-performance heat-reflecting inner pane to dramatically reduce heat loss
- Low-iron outer pane to allow heat gain from the sun
- Argon- or krypton-filled glass unit to improve heat retention