Upgrade your glass with ENERGLAZE and make your home warmer, reduce your energy bills and keep your existing window frames.
ENERGLAZE upgrades windows with the very latest in energy-saving glass. We are Ireland’s leading company in retrofitting and have upgraded over 3000 homes to date. We are currently retrofitting between 20 and 30 houses per week.
First of all, we carry out a free, no-obligation quotation and survey. This allows us to test the type of glass you have in your window frames and make sure they are suitable for a glass upgrade. We offer an upgrade only if you will benefit from it. Occasionally we come across window frames that are in too bad a condition and to upgrade the glass would not make sense. In these rare instances we can offer the customer the opportunity to change their entire window using our glass and a new frame.
Our Low-E-Plus range of glass uses the latest Pilkington technology. This creates a double-glazed unit that offers the lowest U-value to suit your existing frames. A U-value is a measure of heat loss. The lower the U-value the better the product is at reducing heat loss. A typical double-glazed unit will have a U-value of 2.8. Our Low-E-Plus unit will have a U-value of 1.0, making it almost 70% better than regular double glazing.
Typically, our customers want to make their homes warmer and more energy efficient. They do not have to change their window frames in order to do this. Feedback from our customers has been positive:
- 10% of our leads are now coming from referrals from previous customers.
- 5% of leads are coming from previous customers who had part of their house converted and now want to proceed with the rest.
“It really does work” is the most common statement from previous customers.
- uPVC – double glazing upgrades
- Timber – double glazing upgrades
- Timber – single glazing converted to double glazing
- Sash windows in period homes – ultra-thin double glazing installed
- Aluminium – double glazing upgrades
- Aluminium – single glazing converted to double glazing
- Conservatory roof conversions
“We upgraded the glass in our uPVC frames in the front of the house to start with and we were so pleased with the result we did the rest of the house. The whole process was top class from start to finish including issuing of guarantee and certificates. Friendly and informative throughout.”
- D King, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Read more Testimonials here